Wednesday, August 20, 2008

About Me topic one

Hi everyone, my name is Nikita Reed and i am twenty-seven years old. I am a single mother with four children, I know your probably thinking Oh my God!! I get that all the time. It's not an easy job, but their mine and i love them with all my heart. Their names are Cameran, Christian, Kaiyah, and Keelan. They are the light of my life. I'm a very nice person, very quiet and love to be around my family and friends. The reason i wanted to go back to school is for three main reasons: stability,job security and my children. I want to be able to provide for my children and to be independent. I love to read and sometimes i write poems on my spare time, which is not that often. I love helping others, especially children in need. Children are so precious and deserve to be given the opportunity to learn and have things like other children that are more fortunate have. That's about all I can think of for now. Hope you enjoy reading my Blog.

No comments: